Monday, May 24, 2010

Artist Statement

I am a student in the sophmore year at a private school in Rensselaer New York called The Doane Stuart School. I am currently taking a class called digital photography. This is how I started taking pictures. At first, I only took pictures for this class, but after awhile I decided to invest in a camera of my own, and started to take pictures for my own purposes.
I admire a few artists, but my favorite photographer is Ansel Adams. Adams was famous for his exquisite nature photographs, and I am also into nature photography, as you can see from my many nature photograps.
Before this year, I never was into photography, but now I see it as my favorite art medium. This is due to the fact that photography is not only the easiest art form for myself, but also, in my opinion, one of the most expressive forms of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment